Thursday, 7 June 2012

FAVOURITE T.V SHOWS

Okay, I think I’ve been doing a good job of my Super Meme so far. Today marks the day I will discuss my favourite television shows! All my adoring fans, take note! Shall I try and put these in order? Okay.
Sherlock
Mary-Jane brought the Sherlock DVDs to my house one evening and we all sat wand watched the first episode. Words cannot explain how GREAT this show is! It’s unbelievable and if you haven’t seen it, you certainly must, like right now. Benedict Cumberbatch is truly brilliant. 
Doctor Who
I regret not watching Doctor Who earlier in my life - I feel like I’ve been missing out on something outstanding. My brother Jared lent me one of his boxsets (David Tennant series) when I moved up to university in September. Actually fantastic show, I didn’t expect to like it because it sounded nerdy being about aliens - but it’s absolutely class. David Tennant is a babe - I’m liking Matt Smith too, but haven’t seen as many episodes of him yet.
How I Met Your Mother
I watch HIMYM every single day. We always have loads of episodes taped on our Sky+ box. It’s a fun show to watch - wouldn’t be the same without the legendary Barney Stinson. Really liking the new series too that's just started on E4.
Friends
Another show I watch regularly - Friends is still one of the best comedies which can be watched over and over again. I LOVE it. 


Yay. What shall I post about next...?

No comments: